Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Act I of Il barbiere di Siviglia, opera buffa in two acts by Gioachino Rossini, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 589
Extents: 290 Leaves
Giovanni Battista Pergolesi: Nei giorni tuoi felici. 'Duetto a due soprani nell'opera Olimpiade. Parole del Metastasio, musica di Giov[an]ni Batt. Pergolesi. Roma 1735.'
Nei giorni tuoi felici. 'Duetto a due soprani nell'opera Olimpiade. Parole del Metastasio.' by Giovanni Battista Pergolesi. For two sopranos, violin, viola and continuo, mid-19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 604
Extents: 8 Leaves
Dates: mid-19th cent.
Vocal score of 'Il mio ben quando verrà', aria from the opera 'Nina, o sia La pazza per amore' by Giovanni Paisiello, early 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 300
Extents: 6 Leaves
Dates: early 19th-cent.
Giovanni Paisiello: 'Sinfonia' from his opera La Frascatana, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 60, fols. 89-103
Extents: 15 Leaves
25 Italian arias and duets, with instrumental accompaniment, copied in score from a French exemplar, late 17th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. c. 51
Extents: 48 Leaves
Dates: late 17th cent.
One section of a collection of arias mostly by Bolognese composers in score, late 17th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. e. 424 (Former reference: Music School B. 4. 28)
Extents: 1 box
Dates: late 17th cent.
Venetian operatic arias from the 1686/87 and 1687/88 seasons, copied by two different hands.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. c. 103
Extents: 116 pages (58, 71-72 blank)
Collection of mostly 18th-century manuscript music bequeathed by the pioneering Handel scholar, Thomas William Bourne (1862-1948), 1601-1902.
Extents: 2.20 Linear metres (20 boxes)
Gioacchino Rossini: 'Romanzo: Assisa a piè d'un salice', c 1818.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 264
Extents: 16 Leaves
Dates: c 1818
Ruled music book in the hand of Maurice Greene, mid-18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. e. 563***
Extents: 1 box
Dates: mid 18th cent.
Not 14 (as written on the upper board), but 15 operatic arias and songs, mainly by G.F. Handel, [1733-1765]. They are predominantly in short score.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d.309
Extents: 1 volume
- Indexed subjects
- Operas -- Excerpts 7
- 18th century 6
- 19th century 5
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 5
- 17th century 4
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 4
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 4
- Songs with instrumental ensemble 2
- Vocal duets with continuo 2
- Cantatas, Sacred 1
- Duets with instrumental ensemble 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Instruction and study 1
- Operas 1
- Operas -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano 1
- Operas -- Excerpts, Arranged 1
- Operas, Excerpts 1
- Operas, Excerpts -- Scores 1
- Orchestral music 1
- Organ music 1
- Overtures 1
- Sonatas (Violins (2), cello and continuo) 1
- Songs (High voice) with continuo 1
- Songs (High voice) with orchestra 1
- Songs with continuo 1
- Songs with orchestra 1
- Vocal duets with instrumental ensemble 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Aldrovandini | Giuseppe Antonio | 1671-1707 | composer 1
- Biego | Paolo | fl 1682-1714 | composer, organist and singer 1
- Bourne | Thomas William | 1862-1948 | musical scholar 1
- Caldara | Antonio | 1670-1736 | musical composer 1
- Fiorè | Angelo Maria | c 1660-1723 | cellist and composer 1
- Gabrielli | Domenico | 1659-1690 | composer 1
- Greene | Maurice | 1695-1755 | organist and composer 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 2
- Paisiello | Giovanni | 1740-1816 | composer 2
- Pallavicino | Carlo | c 1640-1688 | composer 1
- Pergolesi | Giovanni Battista | 1710-1736 | composer 1
- Perti | Giacomo Antonio | 1661-1756 | composer 1
- Pollarolo | Carlo Francesco | c 1653-1723 | composer and organist 1
- Rossini | Gioacchino Antonio | 1792-1868 | Italian operatic composer 2
- Sabadini | Bernardo | d 1718 | opera composer 1
- Tosi | Giuseppe Felice | 1619-1693 | composer and organist 1
- Ziani | Marc' Antonio | c 1653-1715 | composer 1
- Corsican 1
- English 2
- German 1