Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Arias selected from operas performed in Rome, 1696-1697, with concert arias and cantatas
Two pairs of volumes, in which were bound copies of arias selected from operas performed in Rome, 1696-1697, with concert arias and cantatas, c 1696-1697.
Extents: 4 physical shelfmarks (0.44 linear metres)
Dates: c 1696-1697
Collection of motets, cantatas and madrigals by Italian composers, collected by the younger Richard Goodson
Collection of motets, cantatas and madrigals by Italian composers, collected by the younger Richard Goodson, [1720s-1730s].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. c. 9
Extents: 312 pages
Giovanni Battista Pergolesi: Cantata Orfeo é Euridice
'Cantata Orfeo é Euridice del Sigr. Pergolesi', [late 18th cent.]
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 298
Extents: 14 Leaves
Dates: [late 18th cent.]
Italian cantatas by Antonio Caldara, Francesco Mancini and Carlo Francesco Cesarini
Italian cantatas by Antonio Caldara, Francesco Mancini and Carlo Francesco Cesarini. Partly autograph, [1708-1716].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 266
Extents: 142 Leaves
'La morte di Gesù. Cantata posta in musica del Sigr. Carlo Enrico Graun, M.D.C. di S.M. Prussiana. Tradotto dal Tedesco'
'La morte di Gesù. Cantata posta in musica del Sigr. Carlo Enrico Graun, M.D.C. di S.M. Prussiana. Tradotto dal Tedesco', late 18th or early 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 289
Extents: 133 Leaves
Dates: late 18th or early 19th cent.
Music bequeathed by T. W. Bourne
Collection of mostly 18th-century manuscript music bequeathed by the pioneering Handel scholar, Thomas William Bourne (1862-1948), 1601-1902.
Extents: 2.20 linear metres (20 boxes)
Musical collections of Harry Ellis Wooldridge
A collection of music, including transcripts mainly of 17th and 18th-century Italian music, nearly all from sources in the British Museum.
Extents: 3.74 linear metres (34 boxes)
Dates: 1870-1906, n.d.
Vocal duets with continuo by Agostino Steffani and Alessandro Stradella
Vocal duets with continuo by Agostino Steffani and Alessandro Stradella, early 18th-cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 275
Extents: 122 pages
Dates: early 18th-cent.
- Indexed subjects
- Cantatas, Sacred 4
- 19th century 3
- Motets 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 3
- 17th century 2
- Cantatas, Secular 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 2
- Operas -- Excerpts 2
- Vocal duets with continuo 2
- 20th century 1
- Anthems 1
- Cantatas -- Excerpts 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with continuo 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Women's voices) with continuo 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Hymn tunes 1
- Madrigals, Italian 1
- Masses 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Operas 1
- Oratorios 1
- Oratorios -- Excerpts 1
- Organ music 1
- Overtures 1
- Passion music 1
- Solo cantatas, Secular 1
- Solo cantatas, Secular (High voice) 1
- Sonatas (Violins (2), cello and continuo) 1
- Songs with continuo 1
- Songs, English 1
- Songs, Italian 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Bourne | Thomas William | 1862-1948 | musical scholar 1
- Caldara | Antonio | 1670-1736 | musical composer 1
- Cesarini | Carlo Francesco | 1666-1741 | composer 1
- Gasparini | Francesco | 1661-1727 | composer and teacher 1
- Goodson | Richard | 1688-1741 | organist and music copyist 1
- Graun | Carl Heinrich | 1703/4-1759 | composer and singer 1
- Lanciani | Flavio Carlo | 1661-1706 | composer, cellist and copyist 1
- Mancia | Luigi | ? 1665-1708 | composer and singer 1
- Mancini | Francesco | 1672-1737 | composer 1
- Pergolesi | Giovanni Battista | 1710-1736 | composer 1
- Perti | Giacomo Antonio | 1661-1756 | composer 1
- Sabadini | Bernardo | d 1718 | opera composer 1
- Steffani | Agostino | 1654-1728 | composer, churchman and diplomat 1
- Stradella | Alessandro | 1639-1682 | composer 1
- Wight | Osborne | d 1800 | Fellow of New College, Oxford 1
- Wooldridge | Harry Ellis | 1845-1917 | Professor of Fine Art and Historian of Music 1
- English 2
- Latin 1