Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Autograph book compiled by Margaret (Peggy) Hardaker containing signatures and letters, primarily from authors, c.1931-1980.
Shelfmark: MS. 16096
Extents: 1 box
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. b. 1
Extents: 67 Leaves
Dates: Written in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries
Autographs and letters, mainly 19th century, many from clergy of the Church of Ireland.
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. d. 25
Extents: 421 Leaves
Dates: 19th century
Autographs, letters and portraits collected by Charlotte, Comtesse de Tebay, 16th-18th century, including royal documents of England, France and Prussia.
Extents: 0.55 Linear metres (5 boxes)
Dates: 16th-18th century
An exercise book containing 'Autograph letters and other memorials... ' of A. P. Stanley and Lady Augusta Stanley, including letters to and from her, n.d.
An exercise book containing 'Autograph letters and other memorials...' of A. P. Stanley and Lady Augusta Stanley, including letters to and from her, n.d.
Extents: 0.10 Linear metres (2 physical shelfmarks)
Letters, 1765-1884, collected as autographs by W. D. Macray
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. misc. d. 91
Extents: 473 Leaves
Letters and autographs, 17th-19th century, collected by the Morrell family of Oxford.
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. d. 18
Extents: 290 Leaves
Dates: 17th-19th century.
Letters and autographs, 18th-20th century, collected by R. Campbell Thompson.
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. d. 20
Extents: 226 Leaves
Dates: 18th-20th century
Letters and autographs, 1727-1855, among which are letters to William Sloper, esq.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. misc. c. 36
Extents: 101 Leaves
Dates: Written in 1727-1855
Letters and autographs collected by Edmund Sedding, begun in 1860.
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. d. 35
Extents: 92 Leaves
Dates: Begun in 1860
Letters and autographs, mainly addressed to Henry Cobbe or his sister Frances Power Cobbe, 19th-20th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. d. 36
Extents: 387 Leaves
Dates: 19th-20th century
Letters and documents collected as autographs
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. misc. b. 71
Extents: 90 Leaves
Dates: 17th-20th century
Letters mainly addressed to Mrs C. E. Barrett-Lennard, 1875-1929.
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. d. 22
Extents: 178 Leaves
Letters to A. O. Collard and his daughter, Phyllis, 1910-1946.
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. d. 37
Extents: 46 items
Letters to Marjorie Battcock, 1935-1975, mainly from writers and artists.
Shelfmark: MS. Autogr. d. 39
Extents: 195 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- Autographs 14
- Letters 14
- 19th century 11
- 18th century 7
- 20th century 6
- 17th century 4
- Autographs -- Collections 2
- 16th century 1
- Artists 1
- Authors -- 20th century 1
- Church 1
- Correspondence 1
- Great Britain -- Royal Navy 1
- Letters -- Collections 1
- Literature 1
- Novelists 1
- Oxford (England) 1
- Political activists 1
- Portraits 1
- Religion 1
- Scientists 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Bagot | Richard | 1782-1854 | bishop of Bath and Wells 1
- Baily | Francis | 1774-1844 | Astronomer 1
- Ballard | George | 1705-1755 | Antiquary 1
- Barrington | Shute | 1734-1826 | Bishop of Durham 1
- Buttcock | Marjorie | fl. 1935-1975 1
- Carte | Thomas | 1686-1754 | historian 1
- Cobbe | Francis Power | 1822-1904 | Irish writer, social reformer, anti-vivisection activist, and women's suffrage campaigner 1
- Collard | A. O. | fl. 1910-1946 1
- Hardaker | Margaret [Peggy] | fl 1931-1980 1
- Lennard | C. E. | Barrett- | fl 1864-1930 1
- Macray | William Dunn | 1826-1916 | Rector of Ducklington, Antiquary, and Archivist 1
- Morgan | Augustus De | 1806-1871 | mathematician and historian 1
- Morrell family | Oxford 1
- Sedding | Edmund | fl. 1860 1
- Sloper | William | fl 1727-1855 | of Woodhay, Newbury 1
- Stanley | Arthur Penrhyn | 1815-1881 | Dean of Westminster and historian 1
- Stanley | Lady | Augusta Elizabeth Frederica | 1822-1876 | née Bruce 1
- Thompson | R. Campbell | 1876-1941 | grandson of Augustus De Morgan, archaeologist, assyriologist, and cuneiformist 1
- Wollaston | William Hyde | 1766-1828 | chemist, physicist, and physiologist 1
- Wood | Anthony | 1632-1695 | Antiquary 1