Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Papers of the Association for the Education of Women in Oxford, 1878-1922
Extents: 4.7 Linear metres (47 physical shelfmarks)
Papers of the Conservative Party Area Offices, 1886-1987, including minutes, reports, accounts and correspondence.
Extents: 330 shelfmarks
Papers of the Public Opinion Research Department, 1948-1953, and other subsequent papers relating to the commissioning and dissemination of public opinion polls, 1953-1988.
Extents: 79.75 Linear metres (725 boxes)
Dates: 1948-1988, n.d.
Conservative Research Department: Letter books of Desk Officers/Subject Specialists, c.1930s-1987
Extents: 709 shelfmarks
Dissertation for the B. A. degree at Brown University, by Susan J. Ferber, 'The Bees and the Butterflies: Student Culture at the Oxford and Cambridge Women's Colleges from their Victorian Foundations to 1920'
Dissertation for the B. A. degree at Brown University, by Susan J. Ferber, 'The Bees and the Butterflies: Student Culture at the Oxford and Cambridge Women's Colleges from their Victorian Foundations to 1920'.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 3124
Extents: 132 Leaves
Manuscript volume containing a course of education for a young lady.
Shelfmark: MS. 12594
Extents: 1 volume
Dates: c. 1814
Papers of the Oxford University Delegacy for Women Students: Minutes of meetings of the Oxford University Delegacy for Women Students, 1910-1916, with many printed notices and a subject index. Minutes of the discipline, financial relations and draft statute committees of the Delegacy, 1913-1915.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Papers relating to the education of women at Oxford University, including records of the meetings of the women principals, and papers of the Women Students' Property Committee concerning the awarding of studentships.
Extents: 47 shelfmarks
An account by Hannah Stanton of her time as Warden of Mary Stuart Hall, Makerere University College entitled: "Educational - A Picture of Uganda in the 60s: A Tribute to Makerere University College and to African Women".
Extents: 366 ff.
- Indexed subjects
- 20th century 8
- Women -- Education 5
- 19th century 3
- Education 3
- Elections -- Great Britain 3
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century 3
- Universities and colleges 3
- Correspondence 2
- Economics -- Great Britain -- 20th Century 2
- Europe 2
- Industrial relations -- Great Britain 2
- Local government -- History 2
- Public opinion 2
- Scotland 2
- Social services 2
- Unemployment 2
- Women 2
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects -- Great Britain 1
- Broadcasting -- Great Britain 1
- Business 1
- Civil service -- Great Britain 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Education, Higher -- Employees 1
- Education, Higher -- Uganda 1
- Finance 1
- Finance, Public -- Great Britain 1
- Great Britain -- Emigration and Immigration 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century 1
- Labour unions 1
- Northern Ireland 1
- Political planning 1
- Rhodesia 1
- South Africa 1
- Uganda -- Description and travel 1
- University of Oxford 1
- Wales -- Politics and government 1
- Women -- Political activity 1
- Women's colleges -- Uganda 1
- Youth 1
- Youth -- Political activity -- Great Britain 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Association for the Education of Women in Oxford 1
- Conservative Party 3
- Conservative Party | Conservative Central Office 3
- Conservative Party | Conservative Research Department 2
- Conservative Party | Public Opinion Research Department 1
- Conservative Party | professional headquarters 2
- Conservative Party | voluntary wing 1
- Makerere University College 1
- Oxford University Delegacy for Women Students 1
- Stanton | Hannah | 1913-1993 | missionary and anti-apartheid activist 1
- University of Oxford 2
- Women Students' Property Committee 1