Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Alphabetical index by subjects to a long series of extracts from public records etc., chiefly relating to the duties and office of Heralds, and kindred subjects
Alphabetical index by subjects to a long series of extracts from public records etc., chiefly relating to the duties and office of Heralds, and kindred subjects, written about A.D. 1677-1679 by sir W. Dugdale.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 9
Extents: 45 Leaves
Dates: written about A.D. 1677-1679 by sir W. Dugdale
Collection of two manuscripts relating to Ireland.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 34
Extents: 212 pages
Dates: Written in the 15th-18th century
Copies or abstracts of selected public records, chiefly Patent Rolls, relating to conveyances of land in England, 1483-1684.
Extents: 4.29 Linear metres (39 boxes)
Dates: 17th century
Negative microfilms of Pipe Rolls 2-19, Recusant Rolls.
Extents: 7 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 3
- 18th century 1
- 20th century 1
- Catholics -- England 1
- Channel Islands 1
- Conveyancing 1
- Heralds 1
- Ireland 1
- Isle of Man 1
- Legal documents 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Manuscripts -- Indexes 1
- Politics and Government 1
- Public records -- Ireland 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Butler | James | 1390-1452 | 4th Earl of Ormond | called the White Earl 1
- Dugdale | Sir | William | 1605-1686 | Knight | antiquary and herald 1
- Elizabeth I | 1533-1603 | Queen of England and Ireland 1
- Ireland | Parliament 1
- Plantagenet | Richard | 1411-1460 | 3rd Duke of York 1
- The National Archives 1
- The Public Record Office 1