Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Copy of an English translation made between 1594 and 1604 by Sir Arthur Atye from Antonio Perez Pedacos de historia, o relaciones ('Leon', [London, 1594])
Copy of an English translation made between 1594 and 1604 by Sir Arthur Atye from Antonio Perez Pedacos de historia, o relaciones ('Leon', [London, 1594]).
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 239
Extents: 111 Leaves
An English translation of the Assertio incomparabilis Arturii by John Leland, written late in the 16th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. gen. e. 46
Extents: 101 Leaves
Dates: written late in the 16th century
Translation into Greek of Cicero, De amicitia, composed at Oxford, c.1545.
Shelfmark: MS. Gr. class. e. 223
Extents: 62 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- Latin literature 1
- Indexed names
- Atye | Sir | Arthur | d. 1604 | Knight | Academic and politician 1
- Dale | Valentine | c.1520-1589 | civil lawyer and diplomat 1
- Etheridge | George | 1519-1588 | physician and classical scholar 1
- Leland | John | c 1506-1552 | Antiquary 1
- Perez | Antonio | 1540-1611 | Spanish statesman and secretary of King Philip II of Spain 1
- Tullius Cicero | Marcus | 106-43 BC | Roman orator and statesman 1