Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Guard-book of letters and papers, 15th-18th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. c. 74
Extents: 30 Leaves
Dates: 15th-18th century
Letter-book of Fabio Mirto, Papal nuncio in France, 1571.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. c. 27
Extents: 100 Leaves
Letters from Giovanni Della Casa and Alvise Priuli, mainly to Ludovico Beccadelli.
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. c. 25
Extents: 315 Leaves
Letters to Ludovico Beccadelli (1501-1572).
Shelfmark: MS. Ital. c. 24
Extents: 282 Leaves
Volume given to Edmund Napper of Holywell, Oxford, by his brother Christopher, early 17th century, containing miscellaneous collections in several hands.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. c. 757
Extents: 165 Leaves
Dates: 16th-18th century
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 2
- 18th century 2
- Italy 1
- Oxfordshire (England) 1
- Recipes 1
- Religion 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Beccadelli | Ludovico | 1501-1572 | archbishop and writer 2
- Casa | Giovanni | Della | 1503-1556 | poet, writer, diplomat, and inquisitor 1
- Frangipani | Fabio | Mirto | 1514-1587 | Papal nuncio and cardinal 1
- Gheri | Cosimo | 1513-1537 | bishop 1
- Gualteruzzi | Carlo | 1500-1577 | humanist 1
- Migliorucci | Mary | d. 1742 | Countess Migliorucci 1
- Napper | family | of Holywell, Oxford 1
- Nevill | Henry | 1643-1728 | of Nevill Holt, Leics. 1
- Pole | Reginald | 1500-1558 | cardinal and archbishop of Canterbury 1
- Priuli | Alvise | d.1560 | noble 1
- Querini | Angelo Maria | 1680-1755 | theologian and cardinal 1