Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Alan Davidson, 'Roman Catholicism in Oxfordshire from the Late Elizabethan Period to the Civil War (c.1580-1640)'
Alan Davidson, 'Roman Catholicism in Oxfordshire from the Late Elizabethan Period to the Civil War (c.1580-1640)', typescript Ph.D. thesis, Bristol, 1970.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 602
Extents: 770 Leaves
Papers of Cardinal Henry Edward Manning (1808-1892) and members of his family, 1751-1901.
Extents: 3.74 Linear metres (34 physical shelfmarks)
Scientific papers of Christopher and Richard Towneley relating to their work in physics, geometry and astronomy and the antiquarian papers of Christopher Towneley relating to English Roman Catholics, 17th-18th cent.
Extents: 1.05 Linear metres (17 Shelfmarks)
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 2
- 18th century 2
- 19th century 1
- 20th century 2
- Astronomy -- Early works to 1800 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Geometry 1
- Mathematics 1
- Oxfordshire (England) 1
- Physics 1
- Religion 1
- Science 1
- Indexed names
- Davidson | Alan | fl. 1970 | Ph.D. from the University of Bristol 1
- Manning | Henry Edward | 1808-1892 | Cardinal, Archbishop of Westminster 1
- Towneley | Christopher | 1604-1674 | antiquary 1
- Towneley | Richard | 1629-1707 | natural philosopher 1
- French 1
- Latin 1