Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
2 double chants, in E flat and C major, by William Patten, mid-19th cent.
Shelfmark: Mus. 32 c. 147
Extents: 1 leaf
Dates: mid-19th cent.
Choristers' primer and (fols. 8-47) part-book of chants, mainly for bass and tenor, 1722.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. f. 53
Extents: 48 Leaves
Lionel Muirhead: chants 'copied at Eton from Robert Bridges' first collection of chants which resulted in the Yattendon Psalter'
Chants 'copied at Eton [by Lionel Muirhead] from Robert Bridges' first collection of chants which resulted in the Yattendon Psalter', 1862.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 66
Extents: 12 Leaves
'Preces and Responses [followed by the Litany] written for the funeral obsequies of the Duke of Wellington in 1852', by Sir Robert Prescott Stewart
'Preces and Responses [followed by the Litany] written for the funeral obsequies of the Duke of Wellington in 1852', by Sir Robert Prescott Stewart, 7-8 Dec 1893.
Shelfmark: Mus. 32 c. 143 (10)
Extents: 11 pages
Dates: 7-8 Dec 1893
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 3
- Anthems 1
- Choruses, Sacred 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Hymns, English 1
- Litanies 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 3
- Singing -- Instruction and study -- Early works to 1800 1
- Indexed names
- Bridges | Robert Seymour | 1844-1930 | Poet Laureate 1
- Muirhead | Lionel Boulton Campbell | 1845-1925 1
- Patten | William | fl 1830-1890 | composer 1
- Stewart | Sir | Robert Prescott | 1825-1894 | organist, conductor and composer 1