Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Thomas Barlow's manuscripts collection.
Extents: 6.05 Linear metres (55 boxes)
Dates: 10th-17th century
Calendars of deeds and transcript of fragmentary medieval exempla by Alexander Hamilton Thompson
Calendars of deeds and transcript of fragmentary medieval exempla by Alexander Hamilton Thompson.
Shelfmark: MS. Lat. misc. e. 126
Extents: 1 item
Dates: n.d. [c.1900-1950]
Manuscripts collected by John Fell.
Extents: 2.20 Linear metres (17 boxes)
Dates: 12th-17th century
Incomplete draft of a catalogue by Hermann Kantorowicz of medieval canon and civil law manuscripts in the Bodleian Library
Incomplete draft of a catalogue by Hermann Kantorowicz of medieval canon and civil law manuscripts in the Bodleian Library, 1938-1939.
Shelfmark: R. 16. 154 (Former reference: MS. Lat. misc. d. 71)
Extents: 139 Leaves
Manuscripts of James P.R. Lyell
Manuscripts, mainly medieval, collected by Lyell, arranged in the following categories: British Isles France Germany and Austria Italy Netherlands Portugal Spain Greek Hebrew Arabic Lyell empt.
Extents: 169 shelfmarks
Dates: 11th-20th cent.
Microfilms and Reproductions of Manuscripts collected by Professor Michael Winterbottom
Microfilms and reproductions mostly of medieval and renaissance manuscripts of Latin classical texts, collected by Dr Michael Winterbottom, consisting of: Quintilian, Institutio oratoria - see M. Winterbottom's edition, Oxford Classical Texts, 2 vols., 1970, and his articles, 'Fifteeth-century manuscripts of Quintilian' in The Classical Quarterly, N.S. 17…
Extents: 44 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Microfilms of the Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts of St. John's College, Oxford
Microfilms of the Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts held by St. John's College.
Extents: 75 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Neil Ker's copy of his publication, Medieval Manuscripts in British Libraries. I. London
Neil Ker's copy of his publication, Medieval Manuscripts in British Libraries. I. London.
Shelfmark: MS. 22422
Extents: 1 box
Dates: c. 1969-1982
Photocopy of Bamberg, Staatsbibliothek, MS. Misc. Bibl. 22
Song of Songs; Daniel.
Shelfmark: MS. Facs. c. 173
Extents: 64 Leaves
Photocopy of Bamberg, Staatsbibliothek, MS. Misc. Bibl. 76, fols. 1-21
Shelfmark: MS. Facs. c. 174
Extents: 41 Leaves
Photocopy of Montpellier, Bibliothèque de la Faculté de Mèdicine, MS. 294, fols. 143v-159v
Libellus de corruptione et correptione psalmorum, et aliarum quarundam scripturarum.
Shelfmark: MS. Facs. c. 172
Extents: 17 Leaves
Photographs of Lincoln Cathedral Library MS 27
Radulfus Niger In Paralipomena et Esdram.
Shelfmark: MS. Facs. c. 171
Extents: 8 Leaves
Dates: 12th cent.
Photographs of Medieval Manuscripts
Photographs of Medieval Manuscripts
Extents: 0.88 Linear metres (8 boxes)
Dates: 20th century
Typed transcript by Robert Steele, of Cambridge University Library MS. Ii. vi. 5, fols. 85v-8 (13th century), 'De sompno et vigilia' ascribed to Roger Bacon
Typed transcript by Robert Steele, of Cambridge University Library MS. Ii. vi. 5, fols. 85v-8 (13th century), 'De sompno et vigilia' ascribed to Roger Bacon.
Shelfmark: MS. Lat. misc. d. 72
Extents: 22 Leaves
Dates: Date not recorded at the time of cataloguing
Anthony À Wood's manuscript collection.
Extents: 18.48 linear metres (168 boxes)
Dates: 11th-17th century
- Indexed subjects
- Manuscripts, Medieval 12
- 20th century 10
- 13th century 3
- 14th century 3
- 16th century 3
- 17th century 3
- Manuscripts -- Medieval 3
- x - 11th century 3
- x - 12th century 3
- x - 15th century 3
- Manuscripts, Renaissance 2
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 1
- Allington | Lincolnshire | SK 8540 1
- Berkshire (England) 1
- Bodleian Library -- Catalogs 1
- Buckinghamshire (England) 1
- Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | TL 4558 1
- Classical literature 1
- Genealogy 1
- Heraldry 1
- History 1
- Humanities 1
- Law 1
- Manuscripts -- Catalogs 1
- Manuscripts, English (Middle) 1
- Manuscripts, Greek 1
- Manuscripts, Latin -- England -- London -- Catalogs 1
- Oxford (England) 1
- Philosophy 1
- Religion 1
- Religions 1
- Saints 1
- Theology 1
- x - 10th century 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Abbo of Fleury | ? 945-1004 | French monk 1
- Bacon | Roger | ? 1214-1294 | philosopher 1
- Barlow | Thomas | 1607-1691 | Bishop of Lincoln 1
- Cornelius Tacitus | Publius or Gaius | 56-? 120 | Latin teacher and writer 1
- Fabius Quintilianus | Marcus | 35-? 96 | Roman rhetorician 1
- Fell | John | 1625-1686 | Bishop of Oxford 1
- Fleury | Abbo of | ? 945-1004 | see Abbo of Fleury 1
- Kantorowicz | Hermann | 1877-1940 | jurist and professor 1
- Ker | Neil Ripley | 1908-1982 | palaeographer 1
- Langbaine | Gerard | 1609-1658 | Provost of Queen's College Oxford, Royalist Pamphleteer and Archivist 1
- Liebaert | Paul | d 1915 1
- Lincoln Cathedral Library 1
- Lyell | James Patrick Ronaldson | 1871-1948 | book and manuscript collector 1
- Niger | Ralph | c.1140-c.1217 | theologian 1
- Quintilian | 35-? 96 | see Fabius Quintilianus, Marcus 1
- Steele | Robert | 1860-1944 | of Cambridge University | librarian, medievalist, philologist 1
- Tacitus | 56-? 120 | see Cornelius Tacitus, Publius or Gaius 1
- Thompson | Alexander Hamilton | 1873-1952 | historian 1
- University of Oxford 1
- University of Oxford | St. John's College 1
- Winterbottom | Michael | b 1934 | Corpus Christi Professor of Latin 1
- Wood | Anthony | 1632-1695 | Antiquary 1 ∧ less
- Arabic 1
- English 6
- English, Middle (1100-1500) 1
- French 2
- German 1
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453) 4
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 2
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1