Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Calendars of deeds and transcript of fragmentary medieval exempla by Alexander Hamilton Thompson.
Shelfmark: MS. Lat. misc. e. 126
Extents: 1 item
Dates: n.d. [c.1900-1950]
Manuscripts, mainly medieval, collected by Lyell, arranged in the following categories: British Isles France Germany and Austria Italy Netherlands Portugal Spain Greek Hebrew Arabic Lyell empt.
Extents: 169 shelfmarks
Dates: 11th-20th cent.
Microfilms of the Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts held by St. John's College.
Extents: 75 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
P. J. Horner, 'An edition of five medieval sermons from MS. Laud misc. 706', typescript Ph.D. dissertation, State University of New York at Albany
P. J. Horner, 'An edition of five medieval sermons from MS. Laud misc. 706', typescript Ph.D. dissertation, State University of New York at Albany, 1975.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. th. d. 64
Extents: 342 Leaves
Papers of James Patrick Ronaldson Lyell (1871-1948), collector.
Extents: 13.85 Linear metres (19 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1916-1946, n.d.
Papers of Neil R. Ker, Reader in Palaeography, Oxford University
Extents: 13.0 Linear metres (78 boxes)
Two pages of MS. Thott fol. 239 in the Royal Library at Copenhagen photographed in 1909
Shelfmark: MS. Lat. liturg. c. 2
Extents: 1 box
Typed transcript, by C. R. Cheney, of medieval charters at Wadham College, Oxford, relating to the manor of Mountpillers in Writtle
Typed transcript, by C. R. Cheney, of medieval charters at Wadham College, Oxford, relating to the manor of Mountpillers in Writtle, 20th century.
Shelfmark: R. Top. 708 (Former reference: MS. Top. Essex d. 11)
Extents: 326 Leaves
Dates: 20th century
Typescript calendar compiled by H. M. Walton, c.1935, of post-medieval deeds of Magdalen College.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. d. 668
Extents: 635 Leaves
Typescript (carbon copy) of a lecture by Neil Ripley Ker on 'The Manuscripts of James P. R. Lyell' delivered at the Ashmolean Museum, in accordance with the terms of Lyell's will, as the first Lyell lecture by the first James P. R. Lyell Reader in Bibliography at Oxford University
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 2013
Extents: 14 Leaves
Dates: 29 Jan. 1953
- Indexed subjects
- Manuscripts -- Medieval 5
- Manuscripts, Medieval 5
- Bibliography 2
- Calendar 2
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 1
- Allington | Lincolnshire | SK 8540 1
- Bodleian Library 1
- Book collectors 1
- Charters 1
- Deeds -- England 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Libraries 1
- Manuscripts, Renaissance 1
- Oxford (England) 1
- Palaeography 1
- University of Oxford -- Libraries 1
- x - 11th century 1
- Indexed names
- Cheney | Christopher Robert | 1906-1987 | historian 2
- Denmark | Royal Library 1
- Doyle | Anthony Ian | 1925-2018 | bibliographer 1
- Emden | Alfred Brotherton | 1888-1979 | historian 1
- Horner | Br. | Patrick J. | fl. 1975-... | Professor of English at Manhattan College 1
- Hunt | Richard William | 1908-1979 | palaeographer 1
- Ker | Neil Ripley | 1908-1982 | Palaeographer, bibliographer 1
- Ker | Neil Ripley | 1908-1982 | palaeographer 1
- Lyell | James Patrick Ronaldson | 1871-1948 | book and manuscript collector 2
- Mynors | Sir | Roger Aubrey Baskerville | 1903-1989 | Knight | classical scholar 1
- Pollard | Henry Graham | 1903-1976 | bibliographer 1
- Thompson | Alexander Hamilton | 1873-1952 | historian 1
- University of Oxford | Magdalen College 1
- University of Oxford | St. John's College 1
- University of Oxford | Wadham College 1
- Walton | Hugh Mercsy | fl. 1935-1974 | antiquary 1
- Watson | Andrew George | 1924-2017 | medievalist 1
- Arabic 1
- French 1
- German 1
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Italian 1
- Latin 3
- Portuguese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1