Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Breue sanctissimi domini mei domini Hadriani ... pape vj ad Fridericum Saxonie ducem aduersus Lutherum
'Breue sanctissimi domini mei domini Hadriani ... pape vj ad Fridericum Saxonie ducem aduersus Lutherum,' written in the 16th century in Germany.
Shelfmark: Add. C. 104
Extents: 16 Leaves
Dates: written in the 16th century in Germany
Manual of theology for a Roman Catholic, written in about A.D. 1565-1575.
Shelfmark: MS. Bodl. 922
Extents: 303 Leaves
Dates: written in about A.D. 1565-1575
Notice of excommunication.
Shelfmark: MS. Lat. misc. d. 96
Extents: 1 leaf
Dates: 15 Jan. 1546/7
A papal dispensation, issued by Julius II to the Bishop of Lincoln.
Shelfmark: MS. Lat. th. e. 10 (R)
Extents: 1 roll
Dates: Written in 1503 at Rome
Roman Catholic theological and devotional works.
Extents: 3.3 Linear metres (33 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 16th - 19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 1
- Catholic Church 4
- Catholic Church -- Italy -- 16th century 1
- Excommunication 1
- Marriage law 1
- Norfolk (England) 1
- Papacy 1
- Protestantism 1
- Religion 1
- Theology 2
- Indexed names
- Cicada | Joannes Bapta | fl 1542 | Bishop of Albenga, Italy 1
- Clayton | Thomas | d. 1746 | Roman Catholic priest 1
- Julius II | 1443-1513 | Pope 1
- Saltmarsh | Gerard | fl. 1675-1724 | Chaplain to Duchess of Norfolk 1
- Sillver | Ferdinand | d. 1728 | Roman Catholic priest 1
- English 1
- Italian 1