Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
'Articles of Reformation for the two Universitys'
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon e. 125
Extents: 6 Leaves
Dates: Written in 1715
A common-place book of pieces of poetry and prose, college notes, etc.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. misc. e. 13
Extents: 31 Leaves
Dates: Written in about 1640-1650, chiefly by W. Lynnett
Lists and accounts of the Vice-chancellor of the University of Oxford, relating to the engagement of Oxford and Cambridge graduates for posts in the Upper Canada College
Lists and accounts of the Vice-chancellor of the University of Oxford, relating to the engagement of Oxford and Cambridge graduates for posts in the Upper Canada College, written A.D. 1829 by J. C. Jones.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon f. 4
Extents: 24 Leaves
Dates: written A.D. 1829 by J. C. Jones
Minutes of the Ambarum Club, a dining club for members of the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford, 1880-1917.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Papers of Charles Montague Neale relating to his unfinished Honours Register of the University of Cambridge.
Extents: 1.63 Linear metres (29 boxes)
Evidence before the Royal Commission, including memoranda concerning reforms at Oxford and Cambridge, memoranda on the needs of individual faculties, societies, etc. at Oxford and Cambridge, and a typescript index of documents.
Extents: 7 shelfmarks
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 3
- Accounts 1
- Poetry 1
- Schools -- Canada 1
- Toronto (Canada) 1
- Universities and colleges 4
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- England -- Societies 1
- Indexed names
- Ambarum Club 1
- Jones | John Collier | 1770-1838 | Rector of Exeter College Oxford 1
- Lynnett | William | fl. 1640 - 1650 1
- Neale | Charles Montague | fl. 1900-1906 1
- Prideaux | Humphrey | 1648-1724 | dean of Norwich and author 1
- Royal Commission on the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge 1
- University of Oxford 4
- Upper Canada College 1