Rubbings, squeezes, sketches, calculations, printed material, plans etc., c.1834-61
Loose papers, c.1834-61, comprising:
- (fols. 1-36) rubbings, squeezes, sketches, calculations, and printed material relating to ancient and contemporary Egypt, including (fols. 35-6) printed maps, 1848-55
- (fols. 37-66) site plans, engravings, and brass rubbings relating to British antiquities
- (fols. 67-71) letters and an enclosure relating to architecture, 1861
- (fols. 72-95) miscellaneous papers, including (fols. 83-8, 92-4) various printed maps
- (fol. 95) original wrapper.
- Creation: c.1834-61
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. a. 28
'My original MSS of the "Survey of Thebes" (JGW) - Plan of Hardendale - - my MS copy of Turin Papyrus of Kings (JGW) - Rubbings' (W); M 14 (interim).