Plans, copies of inscriptions etc., c.1821-33, n.d.
Loose papers, c.1821-33, comprising:
- fols. 1-28) plans of ancient Egyptian tombs and temples at Thebes
- (fols. 29-33) plans of tombs and temples at the el-Kharga oasis
- (fol. 34) site plan of el-Kharga oasis
- (fols. 35-41) five copies of 'Map of the Feioom'(some imperfect), with manuscript plans of Hawara and Dimai
- (fols. 42-74) plans and other material mainly relating to the Eastern Desert
- (fols. 75-96) plans and other material relating to the Pyramids at Giza and (fol. 96) imaginary view of the enclosure of Apis
- (fols. 97-102) copies of demotic and Greek inscriptions and papyri, with (fol. 100) drawing of Roman(?) coins
- (fols. 103-25) lists of hieroglyphic, hieratic and demotic signs, and related material
- (fols. 126-38) drawings (probably not by Wilkinson) of, and details of inscriptions on, a royal sarcophagus
- (fols. 139-52) surveying diagrams, drawings and calculations
- (fols. 153-63) miscellaneous plans and notes, including (fol. 159) a printed map of Malta, n.d.
- Creation: c.1821-33, n.d.
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. a. 15
'Porphyry Quarries & plans...' (W); XLV, 6 (GIA); B 6 (interim).