Miscellaneous loose papers, c.1818-64, n.d.
Miscellaneous loose papers, c.1818-64 (many undated), comprising notes and drafts, luggage lists, bills and vouchers, alphabets, sketch maps, sketches and other material relating to Wilkinson's residence and travels in Egypt, and to his travels in Europe, with:
- fol. 12) letter from Osman Effendi, 1830
- (fols. 47-9) notes and sketch maps relating to North Africa, n.d.
- (fols. 50-1) dried plants from Malta
- fols. 75-89) papers in Italian, apparently relating toThe Architecture of Ancient Egypt, 1850.
- Creation: c.1818-64, n.d.
Language of Materials
MS. Wilkinson dep. c. 11
A XIV, B 35-6, B 40, C 1, C 8b, C 10b-d, C 15-16, D 3, E 6, J 3, N 4/15 (interim).