Papers relating to Baroda, Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
- (fol. 2) minutes and notes of discussions held between the committee or its sub-committee and various Baroda representatives, officials of the Baroda Durbar, and the Dewan of Baroda
- (fol. 29) note on the cash contribution of 3 3/4 lakh rupees paid by the Baroda government
- (fol. 32) note on the port and salt rights of the Baroda government
- (fol. 37) note on the territories ceded by the Baroda government for the payment of the expenses of a British subsidiary force
- (fol. 47) note on the currency rights of the Baroda state
- (fol. 49) note on the Baroda Cantonment
- (fol. 51) note on the troops maintained by the Baroda state
- (fol. 54) note on the postal and telegraph arrangements in Baroda territory
- (fol. 56) tributes and payments received by the Baroda government from certain states and estates in the Rewakantha, Mahikantha and Western India States Agencies
- (fol. 71) supplementary note on the territories ceded by the Baroda government for the expenses of a subsidiary force
- (fol. 80) note on the indirect contributions of the Baroda state to the defence of India.
(fols. 29 and 80) are all official printed papers of the government of Baroda State, dated between January and March 1932 and bearing the name of sir Vangal Thiruvenkatachari Krishnama Chariar, chief minister of Baroda state.
- Creation: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
Language of Materials
MS. Eng. hist. c. 571