Articles by and about D.S. Mirsky in Russian and English, Bulk, 1921-1931
Including the following in Russian:
- works in verse and prose, mostly signed 'Eleutheros', from the Almanac Zvenỷja (St Petersburg, 1906-1907)
- (2203) 'The Tragic Drama of the Russian Soul' by Mirsky, Literaturnaja Rossija, 26 Mar 1993
- (2307) 'On Modern English Literature' by Mirsky, Sovremennyj Zapad, II, 1925
- (unnumbered) 'Riches Forever' by Mirsky, Literaturnaja Rossija, 23 June 1989
- (2410) review by Mirsky of writings on Russian literature by Maurice Baring, Zveno, n.d.
- (2411) article by Mirsky on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the death of Count Vasilij Alekseevič Komarovskij, Zveno, 22 Sep 1924
- (2423) obituary by Mirsky of Valerij Jakovlevič Brjusov, 1924
- (2511) 'On Muscovite Literature and the Archpriest Avvakum' by Mirsky, Evrazijskij Vremennik, Berlin, 1925. With a handwritten translation by Gerald Smith.
- (2521) review by Mirsky of Stories by Isaak Babel, 1925. Two identical texts in different formats with typewritten translation by Gerald Smith.
- (2523) review by Mirsky of works of literary criticism and theory by V.M. Žirmunskij, B. Ejchenbaum and others, 1925
- (2524) 'Konstantin Fedin' by Mirsky, Zveno, 114, 1925
- (2526) review by Mirsky of Echoes by Sir Donald MacAlister, Zveno, 21 Dec 1925, with (2624) translation in The Slavonic Review, 4, 1925-1926, and some pieces reprinted from the book
- (2527) review by Mirsky of Shum Vremeni by Osip Mandelštam, 1925
- (2528) review by Mirsky of stories by Boris Pasternak, 1925
- (2610) 'Esenin' by Mirsky, Volja Rossii, 5, 1926
- (2611) 'On Conservatism: a Dialogue' by Mirsky, Blagonamerennyj, II, 1925
- (2612) 'On the Present State of Russian Literature' by Mirsky, Blagonamerennyj, I, 1926
- (2613) letter from Mirky to the editor of Zveno objecting to G. Adamovič's review of his lecture, 16 May 1926
- (2614) 'Poets and Russia' by Mirsky, n.d.
- (2615) 'Contemporary English Poetry (the Younger Generation)' by Mirsky, n.d.
- (2630, 2632, 2633, 2636) brief reviews by Mirsky of works by Babel, Pasternak, Mandelštam and Fedin, Blagonamerennyj, I, 1926
- (2631) review by Mirsky of 'The Pied Piper' by Marina Cvetaeva, Volja Rossii, 1926
- (2634) review by Mirsky of the journals Sovremennye Zapiski [Contemporary Notes] and Volja Rossii [Russia's Will],
- (2635) review by Mirsky of a collection of works by L.N. Tolstoy, 1926
- (2637) Review by Mirsky of Molodec by Marina Cvetaeva, 1924
- (2712) 'The Breath of Death in Pre-revolutionary Literature' by Mirsky, Versty, 2, 1927
- (2722) 'Critical Notes' [on Russian literature of the 1920s], n.d.
- Majority of material found within Bulk, 1921-1931