Letters received from Konrad Braun, 1932-1968 and 1984
Letters from Konrad Braun to his wife Hildburg Braun:
- Folder 1: 1932-1933 pre-marriage, Jul 1936-Oct 1938, and first letter from Woodbrooke, Oct 1938.
- Folder 2: From internment camps in Paignton, Devon, Prees Heath, Shropshire and Douglas, Isle of Man, Jun 1940-Jan 1941, mostly in English (includes 2 photographs of 'Brookwood', Douglas, taken 1984).
- Folder 3: 1942-1949, includes one postcard sent to Hedwig Weber from family holidays in Switzerland and Italy, Dec 1949.
- Folder 4: 1950-1959.
- Folder 5: 1961-1968, including Konrad's farewell letter to Hildburg 'Nach meinem Tode zu lesen', Jan 1966.
- Creation: 1932-1968 and 1984
1 box (5 folders)
Language of Materials
MS. Braun 15