Three printed pamphlets, and miscellaneous papers, 1786-1879
MS. Clar. dep. c. 560
Held at the Weston Library
- 1840, printed pamphlet by Hamilton Lindsay (late of East India Co.'s Service in China) entitled Is the War with China a just one?
- 1837, printed pamphlet: Remarks on the Third Report of the Irish Poor Inquiry Commissioners; drawn up by the desire of the Chancellor of the Exchequer for the purpose of being submitted to His Majesty's Government by George Cornewall Lewis, Esq.
- 1839, printed pamphlet: Lord Brougham's Speech in Lords, 19 Feb. 1839, moving for Committee of Whole House on Corn Laws
- 27 Jan. 1842, Clarendon to Viardot (copy or draft in Clarendon's hand)
- 18 Aug. 1786, William Pitt to Earl of Clarendon
- Clarendon to Queen of Holland (?) (draft or copy in Clarendon's hand), n.d.
- Two letters: Colloredo to Clarendon, n.d.
- Oct. 1838, Charles to George Villiers
- 20 Apr. 1842, Holland to Clarendon
- 15 Nov. 1836, Cobden to Poulett-Thomson
- MS. notes in Clarendon's hand on Kinglake's Crimea, n.d.
- Titles of the Emperor Alexander I of Russia, n.d.
- Jan.-Dec. 1852, Lady Clarendon's diary (For Lady Clarendon's diaries, 1840-50, 1854-70, see MSS. Eng. d. 2048, e. 2074-130 in Lady Clarendon's papers)
- 1867, letters from Leopold March to Clarendon, concerning Spain.
- 1858, presents to King, Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Spain
- 1846, Mr. Parkin's application (through Senior) for a place
- 1861, French claims on Madagascar
- Dr. Ferguson's request for title of Physician-in-Ordinary to Queen, n.d.
- Aug. 1851, copies (Lady Clarendon's hand) of letters (2) between Duke of Norfolk and Lord Arundel
- 18 Jan. 1879, Lytton to Earl of Clarendon (from Calcutta)
- 10 Jan. ? Henry Reeve to Greville
- 20 Nov. 1861, Sir R. Peel to Clarendon (from Dublin Castle)
- 6 Aug. 1852, Lord Grey to Clarendon
- Dec. 1868, Hayward Joyce to Clarendon (concerning John Lyon's school, Harrow, of which Clarendon was a governor)
- 6 May 1858, Normanby to Clarendon, enclosing copy of despatch, Normanby (Florence) to Malmesbury (6 May 1858)
- 11 Oct. 1858, same to same, enclosing copy of 2 despatches, same to same 27 July and 19 July 1858
- Creation: 1786-1879
Language of Materials
MS. Clar. dep. c. 560