Skip to main content

Deeds of three cottages and four closes in Williamscote, Oxon., owned by the Lord family in the 18th century, 1709-1826

 File
MS. D.D. Loveday c. 3
Held in our offsite storage facility

  • Request
    this

Dates

  • Creation: 1709-1826

Extent

1 box

Language of Materials

  • English

Shelfmark

MS. D.D. Loveday c. 3

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom