The life and manner of death of that most holy prelate and constant martyr John Fisher, Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
The life and manner of death of that most holy prelate and constant martyr John Fisher, bishop of Rochester, and cardinal of the church of Rome.
Begins, "In the yeare of our redemption 1459, and in the yeare of the most noble and virtuous prynce kinge Henerye the sixte." and ends, "And after in the world to come glorefye him in his heavenlye kingdome, where hee raigneth ffor ever and ever. Amen." Then follows, "This booke was made in prayse of him whose name, Shall euer bee in most renowned fame. J. C."
- Creation: Date not recorded at time of cataloguing
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 108, fol. 52
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)