Skip to main content

Five deeds of a messuage in Williamscote, Oxon., at times used as a public house, 1805-1863

 File
MSS. D.D. Loveday c. 6/4-8

  • How to
    request
Five deeds of a messuage in Williamscote, Oxon., at times used as a public house, called The Star and later The Crown, 1805-1863. This was bought in 1863.

Dates

  • 1805-1863

Extent

5 items

Language of Materials

  • English

Shelfmark

MSS. D.D. Loveday c. 6/4-8

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom