Skip to main content

Thirty-one deeds of three cottages and four closes in Williamscote, Oxon., owned by the Lord family in the 18th century, 1709-1826

 File
MSS. D.D. Loveday c. 2/9-c. 4/3

  • How to
    request
Thirty-one deeds of three cottages and four closes in Williamscote, Oxon., owned by the Lord family in the 18th cent., 1709-1826. Two closes, including Schoolhouse Leys, bought in 1826.

Dates

  • 1709-1826

Extent

31 items

Language of Materials

  • English

Shelfmark

MSS. D.D. Loveday c. 2/9-c. 4/3

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom