Miscellaneous papers of T. Sturge Moore, c. 1914-1933
Miscellaneous papers of T. Sturge Moore, including:
- (fols. 1-9) copy of Miss Bradley's will and codicil, 1914
- (fols. 16-17) proofs of the photographs used in Works and days from the journal of Michael Field (London, 1933)
- (fols. 18-51) press notices and reviews of Works and days, 1932-3
- (fols. 54-82) typescript account of Michael Field, Charles Ricketts and Charles Shannon, n.d.
- (fols. 83-95) typescript account of Michael Field by Charles Ricketts, prepared for Mary Sturgeon's biography of 1922.
- Creation: c. 1914-1933
Language of Materials
MS. Eng. misc. b. 191