Bank books and lists, 1856-1882, n.d.
Comprises the following:
- (MS. Crampton 83) bank books, Ransom Bouverie & Co., 1856-66 (contents missing)
- (MS. Crampton 84) bank book, Ball & Co, blind stamped calf, 1859-1880
- (MS. Crampton 85) bank book, Hibernian Bank, Bray branch, vellum wallet binding, 1877-1882
- (MS. Crampton 86) inventory of the contents of a house, Percy Place [Dublin], limp embossed simulated leather, 1856. (fols. 8-71) are blank
- (MS. Crampton 87) volume, blue papered boards, green reversed calf spine.(fols. 119-175) are blank
- (MS. Crampton 88) lists, compiled by Crampton, 1867, n.d., of his own and (fols. 5-8, 12-13) his father's papers. (fols. 14-51) are blank.
(MS. Crampton 87) volume comprises:
- (fols. 1-18, 185v-180v rev.) miscellaneous notes and sketches by Crampton, mainly on naval architecture and related books
- (fols. 19-118) shelf-lists of books in Crampton's library, with a few sketches, including (fols. 19-43) 'A rough list of prints and books on art and where they are'
- (fols. 179v-176v rev.) list of Crampton's collections of political caricatures; with (fols. 111-18) list, in another hand, of books and prints 'sent to London April 1900'.
- Creation: 1856-1882, n.d.
Language of Materials
MSS. Crampton 83-88