Miscellaneous printed pamphlets and reports, 1906-1923
- (MS. Hammond 153) Third Abstract of Foreign Labour Statistics, Board of Trade (Labour Department), 1906.
- (MS. Hammond 154) The Rural Problem, Arthur W. Ashby, [1918?].
- (MS. Hammond 155) Past and Future, Jason, 1918.
- (MS. Hammond 156) Christianity and Industrial Problems, Report of the Archbishops' Fifth Committee of Inquiry, 1919.
- (MS. Hammond 157) Coal Industry Commission Act Report, 1919.
- (MS. Hammond 158) Sheffield and its environs 13th to the 17th century, T. Walter Hall, 1922
- (MS. Hammond 159) Development of Industries in Oxfordshire, Special Report No. 1, Rural Industries Intelligence Bureau, A. E. H. Elkington, 1922.
- (MS. Hammond 160) Town Planning, Model Clauses for Use uin the Preparation of Schemes, Ministry of Health, 1923
- (MS. Hammond 161) Agriculture and the Guild System, Margaret Maitland Radford, 1923.
- (MS. Hammond 162) Memorandum on the Teaching of English, The Incorporated Association of Assistant Masters in Secondary Schools, 1923.
- Creation: 1906-1923
Language of Materials
MSS. Hammond 153-62
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, no. 47548-47557.