Collection of five Old High German and Latin items, Written in the mid-17th century by Francis Junius
- Fol. 1. Old German-Latin vocabulary of words in Tatian
- Fol. 11. German-Latin-Gothic glossary, without references
- Fol. 25. Old High German-Latin glossaries, lettered 'A' to 'E'
- Fol. 37. 'Keronis monachi s. Galli interpretatio vocabulorum barbaricorum in regulam s. Benedicti abbatis'
- Fol. 45. 'Anglosaxonicum glossarium Cottonianum', beg. 'pag. 1. Anhelantium, ep5ienopa. Agonist, opet maec5 a'
(fols. 52-end are blank)
- Creation: Written in the mid-17th century by Francis Junius
Language of Materials
- Multiple languages
- German, Old High (ca.750-1050)
MS. Junius 84
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 5195
On paper, binding, contemporary white parchment, with flap and metal clasp
7 4/5 × 3 1/5 in.