Several printed treatises, with some manuscript pieces at end, c. 17th-18th century
Several printed treatises, with some manuscript pieces at end, including:
- A transcript of the summary of Domesday in Brit. Mus. MS. Cotton Jul. C. 1, so far as relates to Cambridgeshire
- (bp. Corbet's) Ballad 'A certain greate poeme as it was presented in Latine ... before his Maiestie in Cambridge [March 1614/5] by way of Enterlude, stiled Liber novus de adventu Regis ad Cantabrigiam, faithfully done in English ... to the tune of Bony Nell, etc.', beg. 'It is not yet a fortnight since'
- Some epitaphs in King's college chapel
- A list of nobility and gentry in the county (18th century)
- Creation: c. 17th-18th century
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please order this material via SOLO.
Gough Camb. 98
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 17837