Cambridgeshire Printed Books, 16th-19th century
In the same series of printed books ('Gough Camb.') the following manuscript pieces also deserve notice:
- In no. 10 'The Capitade', a poem of 1751 (?), connected with Cambridge
- In no. 41, notes to Edm. Carter's History of the county of Cambridge (Lond. 1753)
- In no. 58 notes to Tho. Martyn's Plantæ Cantabrigienses (Lond. 1763)
- In no. 67 are some interesting details about the St. John's college (Cambridge) examinations, 1773-4
- In no. 68 'a poem on Clare Hall', beg. 'Satyr arise'
- In no. 79, some additions to the lists of Eton men at King's college, 1756-81
- In no. 85, notes to Blomefield's Collectanea Cantabrigiensia (1750)
- In no. 100, some notes and papers additional to Bentham's History of Ely Cathedral (Camb. 1771), chiefly by Gough
- In no. 103 are some minor miscellaneous Cambridge papers in manuscript, as a copy of an early (imperfect) 'Bellman's Apology.'
- 16th-19th century
Language of Materials
- Multiple languages
Full range of shelfmarks:
Gough Camb. 7, 13, 39-40, 48, 76, 80-81, 83, 94, 98-99, 101-102, 105