Correspondence and other miscellaneous manuscripts, some related to Sir Hubert Parry, 1883-1992 n.d.
- Letters to Gerald Finzi (with some to Joy Finzi) written, among others, by Edmund Rubbra, Dorothea Ponsonby, John Edmunds, Bruce Montgomery, Denis Stevens, Ben Frankel, Howard Ferguson and Kenneth Leighton, 1946-1981, n.d.
- Other correspondence, 1890-1990, n.d.
- Receipt of payment received by Trinity College, Cambridge from C. H. H. Parry, 21 Sep 1883
- Exam marks noted by C. H. H. Parry for subjects such as harmony, counterpoint, [music] history etc. in relation to Oxford BMus., c 1902
- 'Catalogue of compositions (published and unpublished) by C. H. H. P[arry] from 1865-1918, with dates of first performances and other details' [by] Emily R. Daymond, [after 1922]
- 'Catalogue of the Director's Music (Room 32) [among the music of] (Sir Hubert Parry)', with lists of presentation copies, n.d.
- Annotated typescript of Gerald Finzi's article on Herbert Howells, which appeared in The Musical Times (vol. 95, no. 1334) in Apr 1954
- Typescript of the text and stage instructions to Ralph Vaughan Williams' 'The shepherds of the Delectable Mountains', n.d.
- Typescript of 'Isaiah's vision', n.d.
- Various loose manuscripts, 1952-1992, n.d.
- 1883-1992 n.d.