Works by composers whose surname begins with G-L, [mid-18th cent.]-[mid-19th cent.], n.d.
MS. Mus. a.16
- John Garth: 'Concerto no. I in D [for] violoncello solo, string orchestra and continuo (ad lib.)'. Score.
- Bartholomäus Gesius (Gese): 'Historia vom Leiden und Sterben … Jesu Christi, wie sie uns der Evangelista Johannes … beschrieben'. Score in early hand owned and signed by 'C. Hubert Parry'.
- Francesco Geminiani: 'Sonata no. II from 6 sonatas for violoncello op. V'. Score and part.
- Ruth Gipps: 'The cat, [cantata for] contralto or baritone soli, double chorus & orchestra [...] op. 32'. Photocopy of vocal score in possibly the composer's hand.
- Ivor Gurney: 'The folly of beeing comforted' [song]. Photocopy of score possibly in the composer's hand.
- Ivor Gurney: 'Under the greenwood tree' [song]. Score, possibly in the composer's hand.
- George Frederic Handel: 'Concerto no. 5 [Concerto grosso op. 6, no. 5]. Set of parts in earlier hand.
- Joseph Haydn: 'Original [and] two alternative cadenzas to Haydn concerto for pianoforte & orchestra' [Hob. XVIII, 11], with two further cadenzas in D major. Solo parts.
- Randolph Hokanson: 'Sarabande' [for piano]. Dyeline photocopy of possibly the composer's autograph.
- Gustav Holst: 'Greeting' [version for orchestra]. Score.
- 'Catch by John Isham'. Score not in G. Finzi's hand.
- Robert Johnson: 'A knell [of Johnson]' for 5 viols. Score.
- Charles Jones: 'Introduction and rondo for string orchestra'. Photocopy of possibly the composer's autograph score.
- Walter Leigh: 'Trio for flute, oboe & piano'. 2 copies of score and parts in photocopy of copyist's manuscript.
- Antonio Lotti: 'Madrigals and motetts'. Possibly a contemporary manuscript of score in ink with additions in pencil.
- [mid-18th cent.]-[mid-19th cent.], n.d.
MS. Mus. a.16