Works by composers whose surname begins with A-F, [early 19th cent.]-1959, n.d.
MS. Mus. a.15
- Thomas Arne: 'Sonate no. III in E [flat] major'. Score and parts.
- Thomas Arne: 'Sonate no. IV in F minor'. Score and parts.
- Johann Sebastian Bach: 'Adagio ma non troppo' [from Brandenburg concerto no. 6, BWV 1051]. 1st viola part not in Finzi's hand; 2nd viola, violoncello and double bass parts (in two copies) in G. Finzi's hand.
- Thomas Baltzar: 'Pavan [and] Almand' from 'Suites in C major' copied from Bodleian manuscripts MS. Mus. Sch. d.241-244. Score.
- Francesco Basili: 'Messa a 4o voci concertata con strumenti'. Score, [early 19th cent.], in wrappers bearing the title of 'Litanie instrumentali del maestro Giuseppe Tamburini di Orvieto'.
- William Boyce: 'Ode to Charity'. Dyeline copy of manuscript score.
- William Boyce: 'The song of Momus to Mars from Dryden's Secular Masque'. Score.
- George Butterworth: 'Love blows as the wind blows'. Bound photocopy of manuscript score.
- 'Four carols arr. [with harp accompaniment] by Jeremy Dale Roberts'. Annotated piano score.
- Louis-Nicolas Clerambault: 'Symphonia Guarta'. Score.
- William Croft: [An ode on] 'Musidora' [to words 'Oh how sweet' by Thomas D'Urfey]. Score.
- John Coprario (Cooper): 'Chi può mirarvi, fantazia for five viols'. Score.
- John Edmunds: 'O Death rock me sleep ... for Gerald Finzi'. Score in the composer's hand, 1950.
- Ernest Farrar: 'Prelude on St Florian, op. 24 no. 2'. Score in the composer's hand.
- Gabriel Fauré: [Nocturne from "Shylock" op. 57]. Score in Christopher Finzi's hand.
- Howard Ferguson: 'The dream of the Rood' for soprano (or tenor) solo, chorus and orchestra'. Photocopy of the composer's autograph of full score with inscription 'for Joyce [Finzi] and the library at Ashmansworth from Howard, 18 July 1959'.
- Howard Ferguson: '"Two fanfares" for 4 trumpets in B [flat] and 3 trombones'. Photocopy of the composer's autograph score with inscription to 'Dave from H[oward]. 3.53'.
- Alfonso Ferrabosco: 'Fantasy for five viols on the "In Nomine" theme'. Score.
- Ronald Finch: 'Scherzo (1956) for string orchestra'. Photocopy of the composer's caligraphic autograph, 27 Apr 1956.
- Gerald Finzi: 'The oxen' [no. 3 from a song cycle 'By footpath and stile', op. 2]. Instrumental parts only; violin 2 and viola parts in photocopy.
- Benjamin Frankel: 'A Shakespeare overture (op. 29) [dedicated] to Gerald Finzi'. Photocopy of full score possibly in the composer's hand.
- [early 19th cent.]-1959, n.d.
MS. Mus. a.15