Oxford Architectural and Historical Society
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Notes by Rev. F.H. Woods of the Rectory, Bainton, Driffield, and by others, of restorations of churches in the neighbourhood of Oxford, as part of an enquiry carried out by a committee of the Oxford Architectural and Historical Society, appointed in 1870. The notes are made in exercise books and on the margins of Parker's Guide to the Architectural Antiquities in the Neighbourhood of Oxford, and are arranged under Deaneries.
Extents: 4 shelfmarks
Miscellaneous papers containing material relating to heraldry, and plans, lectures, notes, drawings, tracings and photographs relating to various places.
Extents: 17 shelfmarks
Minute books, accounts, correspondence and papers of the Society.
Extents: 72 shelfmarks