Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Archive of the poet and literary critic Michael Ogilvie ('Mick') Imlah (1956-2009).
Extents: 4.5 Linear metres (28 physical shelfmarks)
Correspondence of Charles Williams, author (1886-1945), with Phyllis M. Potter, and other literary papers.
Extents: 0.3 Linear metres (2 boxes)
Literary papers and correspondence by and relating to Charles Williams, author (1886-1945).
Extents: 1.05 Linear metres (8 boxes)
Manuscript and typescript copies of poetry, plays, and lectures by Charles Williams, author (1886-1945), and reviews of his work.
Extents: 0.9 Linear metres (6 boxes)
The archive of the poet, writer and literary critic Sir Stephen Spender (1909-1995).
Extents: 24.31 Linear metres (221 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1917-2004, n.d.
Typescript commentary on the poems of Henry Vaughan, with manuscript additions, compiled by F. E. Hutchinson from notes by Louise Imogen Guiney and Gwenllian E. F. Morgan
Typescript commentary on the poems of Henry Vaughan, with manuscript additions, compiled by F. E. Hutchinson from notes by Louise Imogen Guiney and Gwenllian E. F. Morgan.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. poet. d. 153
Extents: 124 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 20th century 5
- English literature -- 20th century 4
- Correspondence 3
- English poetry -- 20th century 3
- English poetry 2
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Literature 2
- Literature -- 20th century 2
- Poetry 2
- Poetry -- 20th century 2
- Sermons 2
- 21st century 1
- Cricket 1
- English literature 1
- English poetry -- 21st century 1
- Germany 1
- London | Middlesex x Greater London 1
- Obituaries 1
- Publishers and publishing 1
- Spender, Stephen -- 1909-1995 1
- Indexed names
- Guiney | Louise Imogen | 1861-1920 | American Poet and Essayist 1
- Hutchinson | Francis Ernest | 1871-1947 | literary scholar and Church of England clergyman 1
- Imlah | Michael Ogilvie | 1956-2009 | poet and literary critic 1
- Morgan | Gwenllian Elizabeth Fanny | 1852-1939 | antiquary, writer and mayor 1
- Spender | Family 1
- Spender | Natasha | 1919-2010 | née Litvin | concert pianist 1
- Spender | Sir | Stephen Harold | 1909-1995 | Knight | poet 1
- Vaughan | Henry | 1621-1695 | Welsh poet and translator of devotional works 1
- Williams | Charles | 1886-1945 | author 3