Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Album of photographs of Oxford college buildings, late 19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Oxon. b. 274
Extents: 31 Leaves
Dates: late 19th century
Collection of photographs and newspapers etc. by William Waller, including photographic portraits of University members, especially Christ Church and Loders Club members; photographic portraits of the Royal family, statesmen, and other notabilities, and photographs of Oxford views.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Dates: 1861-87, n.d.
Photographs of Cadets from the Oxford University Colonial Administrative Service Course / Colonial Services Club
Album containing group photographs of the Oxford University Colonial Service cadets. Each photograph is labelled with the names of the people, their college at Oxford and the first territory they were posted to.
Extents: 1 volume
Dates: 1929, 1931-1940, 1947-1950
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 2
- Clubs -- England -- Oxford -- Photographs 1
- Colonial administrators -- England -- Oxford -- Study and teaching 1
- Occupational training -- England -- Oxford 1
- Oxford (England) 2
- Photograph Collections -- England -- Oxford 1
- Photographs 1
- Portraits, Group 1
- University of Oxford 1
- Indexed names
- Great Britain | Colonial Administrative Service 1
- University of Oxford | Christ Church 1
- University of Oxford | Loders Club 1
- Waller | William Newcome | d 1909 1