Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Autograph music manuscripts of Hubert Parry's compositions predominantly from his time at Oxford in various levels of completeness, 1867-1872.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b.401
Extents: 1 box
Edmund Horace Fellowes: 'String quartett in C major, composed for the Oxford University Musical Union ... 1891' (parts)
Autograph instrumental parts of the String quartet in C major by Edmund Horace Fellowes. Composed for the Oxford University Musical Union in 1891.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 573
Extents: 32 Leaves
Instrumental parts of the String quartet in G major by John Henry Mee, with autograph corrections, c 1885-1890.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 615
Extents: 44 Leaves
Dates: c 1885-1890
Karl Komzák: 'Märchen (Fairy-story)', .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 60, fol. 7
Extents: 1 leaf
Instrumental part of music for string quartet arranged from published works of Corelli, Haydn and Viotti, 19th. cent.
Extents: 4 Volumes (0.44 linear metres)
Dates: 19th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 1
- Orchestral music 1
- Piano music 1
- Piano music (4 hands) 1
- Piano quartets 1
- Piano trios 1
- String quartets 3
- String quartets -- Parts 2
- String quartets, Arranged 1
- Indexed names
- Corelli | Arcangelo | 1653-1713 | composer and violinist 1
- Fellowes | Edmund Horace | 1870-1951 | Anglican clergyman, historian and musical scholar 1
- Haydn | Franz Joseph | 1732-1809 | Austrian Composer 1
- Komzák | Karel | 1850-1905 | composer and bandmaster 1
- Mee | John Henry | 1852-1918 | composer 1
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer and musical writer 1
- Pleyel | Ignaz Josef | 1757-1831 | composer, music publisher and piano maker 1