Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Drafts and working papers for 'The Lambton worm', opera by Robert Sherlaw Johnson to libretto by Anne Ridler
Drafts and working papers for Robert Sherlaw Johnson's opera 'The Lambton worm', composed 1976-1977.
Extents: 0.88 Linear metres (7 volumes)
Music manuscripts and computer-processed copies of music composed predominantly by Robert Sherlaw Johnson (1932-2000), with related material: programmes for performances of mainly his own music, floppy disks containing scores in music software, and annotated scores of music by Messiaen, Boulez and others, with related material, 1924-2000, n.d.
Extents: 4.48 Linear metres (32 boxes)
Dates: 1939-2000, n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- Chamber music 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixes voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Church music -- Catholic Church 1
- Composers -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles 1
- Concert programs -- England 1
- Masses (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Messiaen, Olivier, 1908-1992 -- Criticism and interpretation 1
- Motets 1
- Motion picture music 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Orchestral music, Arranged 1
- Organ music, Arranged 1
- Piano music, Arranged 1
- Songs with orchestra 1
- Songs with piano 1