Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
'Danse chantée (on an old Venetian theme of the 16th century)' by Albert Anthony Visetti, [c 1920?].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 458
Extents: 31 pages
Music collected during the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries by the Blount family at Mapledurham. Most of the music consists of English, Italian and French songs and operatic arias, late seventeenth to early eighteenth century. Parts for one or two voices, bass line, and (rarely) other accompaniments are given in score. Some teaching notes are included.
Extents: 17 shelfmarks
Dates: 18th-19th cent.
Music collected during the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries by the Blount family at Mapledurham
Music collected during the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries by the Blount family at Mapledurham, late 17th-early 19th cent., n.d.
Extents: 17 boxes (0.85 linear metres)
Dates: late 17th-early 19th cent., n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 2
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Aveling, Claude, 1869-1943 -- Musical settings 1
- Bount family -- Library 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Music, English 1
- Music, French 1
- Music, Italian 1
- Part songs, English 1
- Songs, English 2
- Songs, French 2
- Songs, Italian 2
- Indexed names
- Blount | family | Mapledurham 1
- Visetti | Albert Anthony | 1846-1928 | musician 1
- Italian 2
- Multiple languages 1