Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Music collected during the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries by the Blount family at Mapledurham
Music collected during the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries by the Blount family at Mapledurham, late 17th-early 19th cent., n.d.
Extents: 17 boxes (0.85 linear metres)
Dates: late 17th-early 19th cent., n.d.
Incomplete full score of Nicolò Jommelli's 'La passione di Gesù Cristo' [Hochstein Anh. 40] for SATB soli, SATB chorus and orchestra, c 1760-1780.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 292
Extents: 62 pages
Dates: c 1760-1780
Largely complete autograph working manuscript of William Croft's ode 'Laurus cruentas', 1713, with working manuscript of another ode by an unidentified composer, [18th cent.].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 271
Extents: 26 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- 19th century 1
- Bount family -- Library 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Odes 1
- Oratorios -- Scores 1
- Passion music 1
- Songs, English 1
- Songs, French 1
- Songs, Italian 1
- Indexed names
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | organist and composer 1
- Jommelli | Niccolò | 1714-1774 | composer 1
- Italian 1
- Multiple languages 1