Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The eighty-nine 'principal clergy of London classified according to their opinions on the great Church question of the day'
The eighty-nine 'principal clergy of London classified according to their opinions on the great Church question of the day', written in A.D. 1844 in London.
Shelfmark: MS. Add. C. 290
Extents: 39 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1844 in London
Microfilm copies of Lambeth Palace Library medieval manuscripts.
Extents: 14 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Minutes of the Oxford Churchman's Union, 1860-1878
Extents: 0.31 Linear metres (5 boxes)
Typescript List by A.H. Plaisted of Patrons of Parishes in the Church of England.
Extents: 0.15 Linear metres (3 boxes)
Dates: [c. 1950]
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 2
- 20th century 2
- Church history 1
- Church of England -- Clergy 1
- London (England) 1
- Manuscripts -- England -- Lambeth (London) 1
- Patronage, Ecclesiastical -- England 1
- Societies -- England -- Oxford 1
- Indexed names
- Lambeth Palace Library 1
- Oxford Churchman's Union 1
- Plaisted | Arthur Henry | fl 1927-1962 | Vicar of Medmenham and genealogist 1
- The Times | newspaper | London 1