Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Archive of Bruce Montgomery, (1921-1978), detective novelist writing under the pseudonym of Edmund Crispin, and composer in his own name.
Extents: 28.5 linear metres (187 physical shelfmarks)
Typescript interview of Philip Larkin with Miriam Gross for The Observer, with manuscript corrections by Larkin, and associated correspondence.
Shelfmark: MS. 16084
Extents: 1 box
Letters from Kingsley Amis to Philip Larkin, including many cartoon sketches (especially those dating between 1946-1951), and some poems.
Extents: 1.1 linear metres (11 physical shelfmarks)
- Indexed subjects
- English literature 1
- English poetry 1
- English poetry -- 20th century 2
- Literature -- 20th century 1
- Novelists -- 20th century 1
- Poets -- 20th century 1
- Indexed names
- Amis | Sir | Kingsley William | 1922-1995 | Knight | novelist and literary critic 2
- Montgomery | Robert Bruce | 1921-1978 | Composer and writer as Edmund Crispin 1