Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The eighty-nine 'principal clergy of London classified according to their opinions on the great Church question of the day'
The eighty-nine 'principal clergy of London classified according to their opinions on the great Church question of the day', written in A.D. 1844 in London.
Shelfmark: MS. Add. C. 290
Extents: 39 Leaves
Dates: written in A.D. 1844 in London
Microfilm copies of Lambeth Palace Library medieval manuscripts.
Extents: 14 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Microfilm copies of the papers of Edmund Gibson held at Lambeth Palace Library.
Extents: 8 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Minutes of the Oxford Churchman's Union, 1860-1878
Extents: 0.31 Linear metres (5 boxes)
The collection consists of correspondence to and from Norris, some of which relates to the church in India; notes by Norris, mainly for sermons; and a copy of the journal of William Ward, describing the work of Baptist missionaries among British troops in India, 1807-1817.
Extents: 7 shelfmarks
Forty sermons of Lloyd, preached at parishes in Montgomeryshire.
Extents: 4 shelfmarks
Treatises relating to the Church of England, written in the second half of the 17th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Add. A. 213
Extents: 115 Leaves
Dates: written in the second half of the 17th century
Typescript List by A.H. Plaisted of Patrons of Parishes in the Church of England.
Extents: 0.15 Linear metres (3 boxes)
Dates: [c. 1950]
- Indexed names: Church of England X
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 3
- 20th century 4
- Church history 1
- Church of England -- Clergy 1
- India 1
- London (England) 1
- Manuscripts -- England -- Lambeth (London) 1
- Missionaries -- India 1
- Patronage, Ecclesiastical -- England 1
- Protestantism 1
- Religion 1
- Sermons 2
- Societies -- England -- Oxford 1
- Theology 1
- Indexed names
- Gibson | Edmund | 1669-1748 | Bishop of London and antiquary 1
- Lambeth Palace Library 2
- Lloyd | John Davies Knatchbull | 1900-1978 | Antiquary and Public Servant 1
- Norris | Henry Handley | 1771-1850 | Theologian 1
- Oxford Churchman's Union 1
- Plaisted | Arthur Henry | fl 1927-1962 | Vicar of Medmenham and genealogist 1
- Spanheim | Friedrich | 1632-1701 | theologian, historian and librarian 1
- The Times | newspaper | London 1
- Tillotson | John | 1630-1694 | archbishop of Canterbury 1
- Wren | Matthew | 1585-1667 | Bishop of Ely 1
- French 1
- Latin 1