Showing Collections: 41 - 49 of 49
Sketch map of the Persian Gulf area, 19th century.
Shelfmark: [Maps] MS. D2:7 (2)
Extents: 1 box
Dates: 19th century
Sketch map to illustrate the French retreat from Moscow, Russia, by Major J. Blacker, Madras, early 19th century.
Shelfmark: [Maps] MS. C40:6 (90)
Extents: 1 box
Dates: early 19th century
Thirty-three plans and sketches for the Abyssinian Expeditionary Force, Africa, 1868-1869.
Shelfmark: [Maps] MS. E3 (122)
Extents: 1 box
Three easy pieces for a harpsichord.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. F. 577
Extents: 52 Leaves
Dates: Written in c. 1700
The treble part of fifty-seven short pieces of instrumental music by Handel, Francesco Geminiani, Arcangelo Corelli, and others
The treble part of fifty-seven short pieces of instrumental music by Handel, Francesco Geminiani, Arcangelo Corelli, and others, while several are anonymous.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. F. 571
Extents: 84 pages
Dates: Written in the first half of the 18th cent.
Twenty-one sonatas, symphonies, etc., for three instruments.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. C. 80
Extents: 55 Leaves
Dates: Written in the second half of the 17th cent.
Twenty-six pieces of instrumental music, written on double staves of six lines each.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. D. 219
Extents: 98 Leaves
Dates: Written in the last quarter of the 17th cent.
Two maps of parts of Yugoslavia, 1799-1811.
Extents: 0.22 Linear metres (2 boxes)
Two separate parts (Violino primo and Basso), out of an original set of four parts, of twelve sonatas of Arcangelo Corelli
Two separate parts (Violino primo and Basso), out of an original set of four parts, of twelve sonatas of Arcangelo Corelli.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. D. 227
Extents: 26 Leaves
Dates: Written late in the 17th cent.
- Language: Undetermined X
- Indexed subjects
- Music 22
- 19th century 19
- Geography 18
- 18th century 15
- 17th century 11
- 20th century 9
- Africa -- Maps 8
- Maps -- 19th century 7
- Maps -- 20th century 4
- Maps -- 18th century 3
- Africa -- Description and travel 2
- Maps 19th century 2
- Poland 2
- Somaliland 2
- Sudan 2
- Africa 1
- Africa -- History, military 1
- Africa, East 1
- Djibouti--Description and travel 1
- Europe -- History, Military 1
- France 1
- History 1
- Iraq 1
- Iraq -- History -- 20th century 1
- Israel 1
- Maps -- Africa 1
- Maps 20th century 1
- Middle East -- Maps 1
- Nile River -- Maps 1
- Panama -- Description and travel 1
- Russia 1
- Somalia 1
- South Africa -- Maps 1
- Spain 1
- Surveying 1
- Tanganyika 1
- Tanzania 1
- Yugoslavia 1
- Yugoslavia -- Description and travel 1
- Zulu (African people) 1
- Zulu (African people) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- University of Oxford 5
- Corelli | Arcangelo | 1653-1713 | composer and violinist 2
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 2
- Lawes | William | 1602-1645 | musician and composer 2
- Banister | John | 1624/5-1679 | violinist and composer 1
- Beeland | Ambrose | c1597-c1674 | composer, violinist and wind player 1
- Bellin | Jacques-Nicolas | 1703-1772 | Cartographer 1
- Bertali | Antonio | 1605-1669 | composer and violinist 1
- Blacker | J | fl 1800-1840 | Major 1
- Coleman | Charles | d 1664 | musician and composer 1
- Cooke | Henry | c1615-1672 | singer, choir trainer and composer 1
- Gamble | John | d1687 | composer and musician 1
- Geminiani | Francesco Saverio | 1687-1762 | composer and music theorist 1
- Gregory | Thomas | fl 1600-1650 | composer 1
- Hely | Benjamin | fl 1680-1690 | composer 1
- Hingeston | John | c1606-1683 | instrumentalist and composer 1
- Homan | M | fl 1734 1
- Hudson | George | (d1672 | viol player, violinist and composer 1
- Isham | John | c1680-1726 | organist and composer 1
- Jenkins | John | 1592-1678 | composer 1