Plans of parts of the Schools Quadrangle, Bodleian Library
Plans of parts of the Schools:
- (fols. 4, 5) Quadrangle
- (fol. 6) Divinity School
- (fols. 7, 8, 9) Old Ashmolean Museum, in connexion with a scheme for using them for Examination purposes, all dated 1852
- (fol. 2) St. Mary's Church and (?: fol. 10) of a proposed 'Keeper's House' at the New Museum
The volume was bound and referenced in 1906, but the plans were perhaps in the Library long before.
- Creation: Written and drawn in A.D. 1852
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Oxon a. 13, fols. 1-2]
MS. Top. Oxon a. 13
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 19597
Plans of parts of the Schools Quadrangle
Biographical / Historical
Biographical details unknown.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, no. 33673
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Acquired by The Bodleian Library in 1906.
24 3/8 × 18 1/4 in.
- Plans of parts of the Schools Quadrangle, Bodleian Library
- EAD version 2020 by Alice Whichelow
- Language of description
- Script of description