Sidney Scholfield Campbell: Two works submitted for Durham University musical degrees
Two works submitted for Durham University musical degrees, by Sidney Scholfield Campbell.
0.30 linear metres (2 physical shelfmarks)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark, e.g. MS. Mus. c. 605, fols. 1-2].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Mus. c. 605-606
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 16067
Two works submitted for Durham University musical degrees, by Sidney Scholfield Campbell, 1940-1945.
Biographical / Historical
Sidney Schofield Campbell (1909-74) was an organist.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from the Faculty of Music, 2002.
- 20th century
- Campbell | Sidney Scholfield | 1909–1974 | organist
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 8 parts) with orchetra -- Vocal scores with piano [OR ORGAN?]
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts
- Composition (Music) -- Studies and exercises
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century
- String quartet -- Scores and parts
- University of Durham -- Examinations -- Music
- Two works submitted for Durham University musical degrees by Sidney Scholfield Campbell
- EAD version 2019
- Language of description
- Script of description