Two Lincoln College (Oxford) volumes, written by the Rev. Andrew Clark in May
Two Lincoln college (Oxford) volumes, written by the Rev. Andrew Clark in May, 1902.
- Creation: Written in A.D. 1902 by A. Clark
0.10 Linear metres (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MS. Top. Oxon e. 82, fols. 1-2].
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Top. Oxon e. 82-83
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 19928
Two Lincoln college (Oxford) volumes, written by the rev. Andrew Clark in May, 1902
Biographical / Historical
Andrew Clark (1854-1922) was a clergyman and an antiquary.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 33163-33164.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Presented on May 19 and June 3 (respectively), 1902, by Mr. Clark.
- Clark | Andrew | 1854-1922 | Clergyman and Antiquary (Person)
- University of Oxford | Lincoln College (Organisation)
- Two Lincoln college (Oxford) volumes, written by the Rev. Andrew Clark in May
- Collection Level Description and EAD version 2020 by Alice Whichelow
- EAD version 2020
- Language of description
- Script of description