Skip to main content

Three maps of the manor and tithing of Conock in Chirton parish, Wiltshire

 Collection

  • How to
    request
Three maps of the manor and tithing of Conock in Chirton parish, Wiltshire, the property of Ewelme Almshouse, c.1830-1854.

Dates

  • c.1830-1854

Extent

0.33 Linear metres (3 boxes)

Language of Materials

  • English

Preferred Citation

Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. [Maps] MS. C17:61 (27)].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.

Full range of shelfmarks:

[Maps] MS. C17:61 (27-29)

Collection ID (for staff)

CMD ID 18782

Abstract

Three maps of the manor and tithing of Conock in Chirton parish, Wiltshire, the property of Ewelme Almshouse, c.1830-1854.

Biographical / Historical

Ewelme Almshouse is a charity founded in the 15th century.

Immediate Source of Acquisition

Given by Morrell, Peel & Gamlen, solicitors, of Oxford, 1951.
Title
Three maps of the manor and tithing of Conock in Chirton parish, Wiltshire
Status
Published
Author
EAD version 2020 by Pauline Soum-Paris
Date
EAD version 2020
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Contact:
Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom