Conservative Party Archive: Financial Records
- Financial papers, 1912-51
- Treasurer's department, 1926-1962, n.d.
- National Publicity Bureau, 1935-1944
- Films, 1935-1946
- CCO Reading Transfer - Superannuation, 1913-1975
- 1912-1975, n.d.
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries, Conservative Party Archive [followed by shelfmark, e.g. FIN 1].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
Collection ID (for staff)
Financial Records of the Conservative Party, 1912-75
The archive of the Conservative Party was established as a source for academic study at the Bodleian Library in 1978 by an agreement made between the University of Oxford and the Conservative Party, and brought together surviving historic papers of the Party previously held in various locations including Newcastle University Library and the former Conservative Central Office in Smith Square, London. Since 1996, ownership of the archive has been vested in the Conservative Party Archive Trust. The archive includes records from all three areas of Party organisation: parliamentary, voluntary and professional.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The Conservative Party.
- 20th century
- Conservative Party
- Conservative Party | Conservative Central Office
- Conservative Party | National Publicity Bureau
- Conservative Party | National Union of Conservative and Unionist Associations
- Conservative Party | Treasurer's Department
- Conservative Party | professional headquarters
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century
- Pensions -- Great Britain
- Conservative Party Archive: Financial Records
- Finding aid prepared by Emily Tarrant
- Language of description
- Script of description