Archive relating to Oxford University Mental Health Society
Archive relating to the Oxford University Mental Health Society, consisting of:
- Correspondence, 1967-1970
- Printed minutes and papers, 1967-1970
- Miscellaneous printed material, 1966-1967
- Notebooks relating to Oxment social work, 1968-1969
0.21 Linear metres (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
Oxford, Bodleian Libraries [followed by shelfmark and folio or page reference, e.g. MSS. Top. Oxon. c. 585, fols. 1-2].
Please see our help page for further guidance on citing archives and manuscripts.
Full range of shelfmarks:
MSS. Top. Oxon. c. 585-587, d. 565, f. 65
Collection ID (for staff)
CMD ID 13695
Archive relating to Oxford University Mental Health Society, 1966-1970.
Biographical / Historical
Oxford University Mental Health Society (Oxment).
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 54786-54790.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The archive was given to the Library in 1970.
- Catalogue of the archive relating to Oxford University Mental Health Society
- Collection Level Description by Emily Tarrant; EAD version 2020 by Pauline Soum-Paris
- EAD version 2020
- Language of description
- Script of description